- Net Carbs per serving
- Less than 10 mins prep time
- Less than 10 mins cooking time
The Thai-spiked eggs makes this it a little bit different so it's packed full of flavour, and it's so easy to make. You really can knock this up in a matter of minutes.
- Low Carb
- Lazy Keto
- 1 Seriously Low carb Roll
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Black pepper
- 120g smoked salmon
- 3 large free range eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp ginger puree
- 1/2 tsp garlic puree
- 1/2 tsp lemongrass puree
- 1 tsp diced red chilli
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Slice your roll in half and toast.
- Place the avocado flesh into a bowl with the lime juice and a good couple of grinds of fresh black pepper. Mash them together. It doesn't have to be perfect - few lumps of avocado to add texture is nice.
- Add the butter to a non-stick pan on a medium heat and lightly fry the chilli until it's just softened a little.
- Add the ginger puree, garlic puree and lemongrass puree, stir to combine, then break the 3 eggs directly into the pan.
- Allow the eggs to cook for just a few seconds without stirring them - the whites will start to cook. After 20-30 seconds, stir your eggs, breaking the yolks. You'll get the perfect yellow, creamy eggs!
- Once the eggs are almost cooked, add the coriander leaves, stir well and then remove from the heat.
- To assemble, place one half of the roll on each plate. Spread the mashed avocado across the roll halves. Top with smoked salmon, then the Thai-spiked eggs. Serve immediately.
- If you add a glass of bubbles, don't forget to add a couple of grams of carbs too!