- 2 Net Carbs per serving
- 1 serving
- 10 minutes prep time
- 20 minutes cooking time
The Ultimate Low Carb BLT
Missing out on the classic BLT sandwich ? Not anymore. With our Seriously Low Carb loaf and this simply recipe, you can eat your way through as many BLTs as you like, knowing it's low carb.
- Low Carb
- 2 Slices of Seriously Low Carb Loaf
- 4 Rashers of smoked bacon
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 2 tbsp Good quality mayonnaise
- Salad leaves
|Per 100g||Per 1 serving|
|of which saturates||6.5|
|of which sugars||0.2|
|of which polyols||0.1|
- Fry or grill the bacon until browned and crispy.
- Spread mayo on each slice of bread
- Layer the bacon, tomato and salad leaves on one slice of bread and top with the other.
- Cut in half (triangles definitely taste best)