- Net Carbs per serving
- prep time
- 10 minutes cooking time
Thank you to our low carb legend Angela for the awesome recipe. Check out her Instagram @blogging.myself.healthy for more inspo!
- 100g Seriously Low Carb Almond Flour
- 60g butter, at room temperature
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla extract
- 50g Seriously Low Carb Erythritol
|Per 100g||Per serving|
|of which sugars||3.5g|
- Mix all the ingredients into a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut out desired shapes.
- Bake at 170°c for approx 10 mins.
- Let the biscuits cool down completely before filling them with whipped cream and sugar free jam.