- Net Carbs per serving
- 18 Biscuits
- 10 Minutes prep time prep time
- 12-15 Minutes cooking time cooking time
A naughty low carb sweet treat.
- Lazy Keto
- 90g softened butter
- 60g sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 280g almond flour
- 30g 85% dark chocolate
- 2 tsp desiccated coconut
|Per 100g||Per 18 serving|
|of which saturates||4g|
|of which sugars||1g|
- Beat the butter and sweetener together until light and fluffy 2.
- Add vanilla extract
- Gradually add almond flour to form crumbly dough
- Mold 25g dough into balls and flattened on to baking sheet about 1cm thick
- Cook at 180° for 12-25 mins until golden.
- Cool then dip into melted chocolate and sprinkle with desiccated coconut
- Lay on baking paper in fridge for an hour to harden the chocolate.
- Store in airtight container