- Net Carbs per serving
- 5 Minutes prep time
- 15 Minutes cooking time
Thank you to our low carb legend Angela for the awesome recipe. Check out her Instagram @blogging.myself.healthy for more inspo!
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 small shallot, finely sliced
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- tsp paprika
- 150ml canned coconut milk
- Packet Konjac noodles, rinsed well with cold water
- Handful of fresh spinach
- Salt & pepper to taste
|Per 100g||Per 1 serving|
- In a frying pan, add the shallot and a little oil and stir fry for few minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, paprika and mustard and cook until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Add the coconut milk and salt & pepper to taste.
- Bring to a gentle boil, then add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
- Finally add the spinach, stir, add more seasonings I required.
- Serve and enjoy!