Pick & Pack Ninja Team Leader - PT APPLY NOW
Keeto Life Ltd is one of the fastest growing health food companies of 2020.
Our leading brand, Seriously Low Carb Food, is helping 1000’s of people to enjoy a tasty and nutritious Low Carb lifestyle. Keto, Diabetic, Endurance athletes and the health conscience are all part of our wonderful community.
We are looking to grow our fun and enthusiastic team and have immediate start dates for great people to join Keeto Life – are you the person ready to join our team?
Office Based click for location
ROLE : Pick & Pack Ninjas Team Leader - PT
Each and every parcel tells our customer which caring Pick & Pack Ninja prepared their special parcel. We're proud of our products and we're proud of the care we put into preparing the experience we send to our 1000's of customers.
Our Ninjas create the wow factor, but they are also incredibly fast.
With a handful of high quality product lines and orders in the thousands, we need more ninjas to help pick and pack. This is a shift-based role with hours currently between 6:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. If you are interested in evening shifts please let us know.
16 - 40 hours / week available
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Pick and pack ecommerce orders for dispatch
- Support Logistic's Magician for the daily on-time dispatch of all prepared orders
- Working with the COO and Production Manager to make sure your team get things done
- Making sure each parcel is packed with care and attention to live up to our Packed With Love approach
- Helping your team to meet key delivery goals
- Keeping parcels flowing through your team - in true ninja style, you're always doing the thing that needs doing at the right moment!
- Work with management & production team to ensure a steady flow of orders through your department
- Ability to accurately read customer pick list and select correct products
- Preparation of parcel for dispatch
- A can do attitude
- Ninja like reflexes - speedy but careful!
- A great communicator - your team will always know what's expected of them.
- Training provided
- Some experience in working in production team or warehouse operative role (not essential)
We are a start up business growing at a crazily rapid rate. Do you want to work in a fun, friendly environment with serious potential for growing your career with us? Do you have what it takes? Then this could be the postion for you!2020-08-07|||Hemel Hempstead - HP2 7ES|||Logistics||||||xsyhraJtGOf0Fnww|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||range||||||8|||12|||true