Overnight Noats Raspberry
- 1.74 Net Carbs per serving
- 1 Serving
- Less than 10 mins prep time
- 5 Minutes cooking time
Summer time overnight Noats
Introducing our cool and refreshing summertime porridge Overnight Noats. A perfect breakfast for hotter weather.
- Low Carb
- 50g Raspberries
- 5ml rose water
- 10g Erythritol (optional)
- 35g Seriously Low Carb Instant Porridge
- 150ml unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 15g shelled pistachio kernels
|Per 100g||Per serving|
|of which saturates||7.08|
|of which sugars||4.11|
|of which polyols||5.7|
- Gently cook half of the raspberries in a pan with the rose water and Erythritol (if you prefer your raspberries sweeter) until they form a puree. Leave the other half of the raspberries to one side.
- Pour half of the porridge into the bottom of a jam jar and add half of the milk. Stir well.
- Layer half of the raspberry puree and half of the fresh raspberries on top, then add half of the pistachio kernels.
- Add the rest of the porridge and milk, and gently stir.
- Add the remaining raspberry puree, raspberries and pistachios on top.
- Seal the jam jar and leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.