This flapjack recipe is part of our Bake at Home box: Comfort Classics. This is one of our products that we created to help to keep the kids occupied while we're all at home, and to make some comforting treats while we're at it.
We love a low carb recipe... but sadly this isn't one. We're working on it though!
From your bake at home box:
30g Brown Sugar
30g Golden syrup
You will also need:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and generously grease a 20cm baking tray with butter.
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup in a large, non-stick pan. If you snip the corner off the syrup bag and squeeze, the syrup will come out of the bag brilliantly!
- Once it’s melted together, stir in the oats until they are well covered in the butter mixture.
- Tip the flapjack mix into your baking tray and press down firmly, giving it a really good squash to make sure it’s well into the corners.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once baked, allow the flapjack to cool for 15 minutes in the tin before turning out onto a large chopping board and cutting into squares.
Storage: Flapjack can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 7 days… but we doubt they’ll last that long!
Please note, this is not a Low Carb product.