- 7.1 Net Carbs per serving
- 1 Serving
- Overnight prep time
- 5 mins cooking time
Overnight Oats Hazelnut & Chocolate
When you need that chocolatey nutty fix in the morning, try this for breakfast.
- Low Carb
- 35g Seriously Low Carb Instant Porridge
- 150ml Milk of your choice (we use almond milk)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 20g Chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 10g Dark chocolate
- 20g Erythritol (optional)
|Per 100g||Per serving|
|of which saturates||10.6|
|of which sugars||4.2|
|of which polyols||5.7|
- Mix the Seriously Low Carb Instant Porridge, milk, cocoa and erythritol (if using) together in jam jar. Shake or stir well.
- Roughly chop the hazelnuts and dark chocolate. Add them to the top of the jam jar.
- Seal the jam jar and leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.