Low Carb Chocolate Trifle
- Net Carbs per serving
- 10 Minutes prep time
- 20 Minutes cooking time
For the chocolate brownie:
- Go-low brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 100g butter
- vanilla extract
For the chocolate pudding:
- 100ml water
- 100ml egg white
- 15g cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons erythritol, to taste
|Per 100g||Per serving|
- Prepare the brownies as per instructions. Blend all the ingredients together and bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 18 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Add the water to a cooking pot and bring to boil. Turn the heat down and add the egg white. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continously.
- Turn off the heat and leave to cool for 5-10 minutes. Add the egg white mixture to a blender, add the cocoa powder, erythritol and a pinch of salt. Blend well until smooth.
- In a serving glass or dish, add half the chocolate pudding, layer with a serving of brownie (as the brownie mix serves 12 cut into pieces and add 1 serving), then the remaining chocolate pudding.
- Chill in the fridge for few hours, until set.
- Add sugar free cream before serving.