Low Carb Cheesecake
- Net Carbs per serving
- Serves 12
- 10 Minutes prep time
- 10 Minutes cooking time
Thank you to our friends at Go-Low for the awesome recipe!
- One pack of Go-Low Buttery Cookie Mix
- 250g thickened cream
- 80g powdered sweetener
- 250g mascarpone
- 250g soft cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
|Per 100g||Per serving|
|of which sugars||1.6g|
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Line a 20cm cake tin.
- Make up the cookie mix and butter as per the instructions, then press down the whole amount into the prepared baking tin to create the cheesecake base.
- Bake the base for around 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Whip the cream into stiff peaks.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together, then fold in the whipped cream.
- Layer onto the base with thinly sliced strawberries in between layers and smooth over the top.
- Garnish with fruit, sauce or freeze-dried fruit powder.
- Cover and chill until set.