- 4.6 Net Carbs per serving
- 1 Serving
- prep time
- cooking time
Cheesiest Cheese Burger
Now cheeseburgers are a thing on Low carb with our Seriously Low Carb rolls, use this recipe to create the cheesiest cheese burger.
- Low Carb
- 4 Seriously Low Carb Large Rolls
- 4 Good quality beef burgers
- 8 slices gruyere cheese
- 4 tbsp Good quality mayonnaise
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 8 slices pickled cucumber, gherkin or similar
- Salad leaves
|Per 100g||Per serving|
|of which saturates||15.3|
|of which sugars||0.3|
|of which polyols||0.1|
- Heat a griddle pan. Place the burgers straight into the pan without any oil.
- Cook on a very high heat for a few minutes on each side. Most burgers will take 5-10 minutes to cook.
- Add two slices of cheese to each burger and then pop them under the grill for a few minutes or in a warm oven to allow the cheese to melt.
- Cut your Seriously Low Carb Large rolls in half and place salad leaves on the bottom bun.
- Spread the mayo on the top bun.
- Top the leaves with a burger, then add a slice of tomato, 2 slices of pickled cucumber and the top bun.