See what Jo's thoughts are below!
"My thoughts on the bread?
- The bread was quite thinly sliced, but was great for a sandwich 👍🏻
- At only 1g carb per slice it is SUPER LOW-CARB 🙌🏼
- It tasted like ‘normal’ wholewheat/brown bread 👏🏻
- It had good soft bread-like texture 👊🏻
- It froze & defrosted well ✌🏻
- It came with a good use-by date 👍🏻
- I wasn’t keen on the bread toasted as it turned ‘cardboardy’ & very dry
- Price. It is £3.69 for a loaf & £3.99 shipping making it £7.68 a loaf (although you can subscribe & save & get free shipping if spending over £30)
- Availability & ease of purchasing. This is only available to purchase online & so this would be a barrier for many, not being able to pick up in a local supermarket or shop unless you live close to the company in Hemel Hempstead.
How about the large bread rolls?
- These rolls are BIG baps perfect size for burgers, pulled pork, bacon roll, breakfast bap, or packed lunchtime rolls that will REALLY fill you up 🙌🏼
- With only 2.6g carbs per large roll, 16g protein, 5.4g fat & 5.4g fibre these will NOT spike your blood glucose levels 👌🏻
- They tasted just like normal wholewheat/brown bread rolls 👍🏻
- They had a good texture with a lovely soft inside 👏🏻
- They sliced & toasted better than the slices of bread as they are much thicker, giving that toasted muffin feel 🤟🏻
- They froze & defrosted well ✌🏻
- They came with a good use-by date 👍🏻
- Price. It is £3.59 for a pack/4 & £3.99 shipping making it £7.58 or £1.28 per roll (although you can subscribe & save & get free shipping if spending over £30)
- Availability & ease of purchasing. They are only available to purchase online again unless you live nearby.
Conclusion: I would not order the bread, but the rolls were a winner for me 🏆 I would purchase the rolls again but would prob bulk buy & freeze to save some money & make them more affordable."